19/8/14

LISBOA

This is my first random post, with pictures I took on my recent holidays in Lisbon. I leave at the end a video summary about my journey. On thursday I'll add a post about the festival where I've been last weekend with some friends. Have a great day!

Este es mi primer random post, con fotos que hice durante mis recientes vacaciones en Lisboa. Os dejo al final de la entrada un vídeo resumen de mi viaje. El jueves voy a publicar un post sobre el festival en el que he estado este fin de semana con unos amigos. ¡Que tengáis un buen día!























2 comentarios:

  1. Nice post! I want to go back to Portugal :)
    www.TheWanderlustEntries.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! Yours is an interesting blog :) Hope you had fun in Spain!

      Eliminar